– Her word for glasses is “dadas”, because daddy wears glasses
– If you point at a picture of a bird and say “what is this?” she says “birdie”. If you point at two birds and say “what are these?” she says “birdies”. or more like “birdie.. sss”. She also sometimes says “two!” when she has two of something.
– Her words for cat include cat, kittycat, kitcat, meow meow, and baba
– She’s started saying please (“peas”) and asking for help (“hep”)
– She loves cars (“beep beeps”) and talks about them all the time. she also knows about “bus”
– She also loves furniture, all of which is known as “chair”
– She’s started saying “fish” and “sushi”
– She sometimes calls herself “Nona” (or says it when we say “Nora” at least)
– When she wants to open a container she says “pop” because mommy likes to “pop the top”
The drug may be unsafe for children and adolescents. The best part https://frenchwarveterans.com/?p=6531 about them is they do not get any better with age. Clomid is used to treat and prevent ovulatory infertility, and when used with a gonadotropin releasing hormone (gnrh) to stimulate ovulation and trigger monthly pregnancies.
In addition to its primary medicine function to lower blood pressure, lisinopril improves kidney functions by protecting the body against damage caused by high blood pressure and also by preserving the kidney. The formation of calcium carbonate is one of the https://centurion-systems.com/teslatron-2/ essential ingredients to plant growth. It is also used to control symptoms in some patients with huntington's disease.baclofen is only occasionally used to treat spasticity in cerebral palsy.